Initiatives taken by Heineken 0.0 IMPI Challenge to ensure we do not make use of Municipal drinking water from the city grid:
- Heineken 0.0 IMPI Challenge venues are hosted outside of the city on privately owned farms/ properties.
- All our suppliers/ sub-contractors will be briefed about our initiatives and will have to comply with our water policy and strictly adhere to not using municipal drinking water.
- Heineken 0.0 IMPI Challenge makes use of Sales Hire as our service provider for portable toilets. All water used in the toilets is grey water and will be disposed of in a responsible manner by the service provider.
- Waterless hand sanitisers will be used in the toilets instead of basins to wash hands.
- NO showers will be provided.
- All refreshment points on route will be stocked with coke and water sourced from an alternative source and not taken from the municipal drinking water.
- We will educate both participants and spectators regarding our initiatives towards saving water.